American Pokemon American Pokemon

Cruel yet funny.

Even though the plot and what occurs in the end are slightly cruel in their own way... I must admit I laughed my share. x3 Good job, still.

Secret of Mystery House 2 Secret of Mystery House 2

Wow.

This game gives me a strange feeling of suspense. o-o It's true. It does make you shit bricks. x3 Nice game.

Sota Sota

`Hurr`

The game was entertaining, but I was expecting it to be more challenging. It also took just around 7 minutes to clear levels 1 through 40, so...

Light of the World Remix Light of the World Remix

Great! The melody is quite vivid, mixing in with the beat to form a slightly inspiring tune. The style used in this song reminds me a bit of DJ Contacreast, have you heard his music? o:

DjClyme responds:

Glad you liked it! and yes, i have heard of DJ Contacreast, because of his song "Melody from heaven".

Spring Equinox Spring Equinox

This song reminds me of the times in which I'd sit around, busting out my GBAsp and playing Pokemon until the day ended. >W>
The main elements in the song seem like they wouldn't fit in, yet they do somehow, forming a melody that changes periodically as the song progresses. A

DesoloZ responds:

imma make Summer Solstice, Fall Equinox, and Winter Solstice soon

~Lucid Dream~ ~Lucid Dream~

Still stalking your profile, for over 6 days. >W> Ooh, the missing link in the trilogy. It has a very relaxed feel to it. Compared to the two others, this one seems to be the most serene of the lot. Once again, you kept a pattern that matched your description of the event perfectly, while making it sound great as well. 5/5.

DesoloZ responds:

Its Lucid Dreaming ---> Nightmare ----> Sleep Paralysis ---------> Astral Projection yeah thats the order

Rosa Polaris Rosa Polaris

Abstract, as well as evident.

This looks like something straight from a fantasy. -w- It's overall beauty is seen, even though some people decide to ignore it.