Light of the World Remix Light of the World Remix

Great! The melody is quite vivid, mixing in with the beat to form a slightly inspiring tune. The style used in this song reminds me a bit of DJ Contacreast, have you heard his music? o:

DjClyme responds:

Glad you liked it! and yes, i have heard of DJ Contacreast, because of his song "Melody from heaven".

Spring Equinox Spring Equinox

This song reminds me of the times in which I'd sit around, busting out my GBAsp and playing Pokemon until the day ended. >W>
The main elements in the song seem like they wouldn't fit in, yet they do somehow, forming a melody that changes periodically as the song progresses. A

imma make Summer Solstice, Fall Equinox, and Winter Solstice soon

~Lucid Dream~ ~Lucid Dream~

Still stalking your profile, for over 6 days. >W> Ooh, the missing link in the trilogy. It has a very relaxed feel to it. Compared to the two others, this one seems to be the most serene of the lot. Once again, you kept a pattern that matched your description of the event perfectly, while making it sound great as well. 5/5.

DesoloZ responds:

Its Lucid Dreaming ---> Nightmare ----> Sleep Paralysis ---------> Astral Projection yeah thats the order

~Astral Projection~ ~Astral Projection~

I'm still stalking your music. x3 Ooh, what do we have here... A sister song to Sleep Paralysis? And just as good too. Once again, you haven't failed in communicating what you wanted to. This song has a very 'calm before and after the storm' atmosphere. 5/5

DesoloZ responds:

im making a new Genre called "Twilight Piano" XD i have one more to upload and thats "Lucid Dreams" the list is like this "Lucid Dreams, Sleep Paralysis and then astral projection" and in the descriptions i will teach how to do each.

~Sleep Paralysis~ ~Sleep Paralysis~

This song fits your description perfectly, and the overall melody keeps a slightly eerie yet wonderful melody. Been looping this for 30 minutes, might loop it 30 more. 5/5.

:D thank u!!!

-:: Snow ::- -:: Snow ::-

So short, yet so sweet.

If there was a longer version of this, I have no doubt it would be beautiful. Still, as short as it is, it's still wonderful in it's own manner. 10/10-5/5.

Agitat0r responds:

Wow thanks for your review a lot. Longer version is coming actually. Perhaps by next 2 weeks. I shall note you when I upload it then! :)

[HP] Best Served Cold [HP] Best Served Cold

Nice!

Everything's balanced out; the sounds form a perfect harmony~ It manages to capture the element of ice in a very strong manner. 5/5.

Flavor Reef Flavor Reef

Didn't fail to give the urge to dance.

Great song! The synths you chose combine in perfect harmony with the bassline~ Reminds me of Sonic Advance.

Sunlight Avenue Sunlight Avenue

Hmm.

This song has a very catchy bassline to it, however I noticed a slightly repetitive pattern in the melody, which slightly distrupts the ever-so-fragile balance between beat and tune. Still, great song.

This is Halloween Chiptune This is Halloween Chiptune

Ooh~

Great re-do of the song, really has an 8-bit air to it while keeping it's melody in contrast. :3